On this page, we posted information on Banking Career Opportunities announced by the SME Bank. We mostly received career notifications of this bank through the SME Official website and Pakistani newspapers. Currently, we obtained an advertisement regarding SME Bank Jobs 2021 – Application Form via smebank.org.
SME Bank Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||11th October 2021|
|Location:||Balochistan, Karachi, Lahore, Quetta|
|Last Date:||October 25, 2021|
|Address:||SME Bank, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
SME Bank is currently looking to hire banking professionals from all over Pakistan. Banking Jobs are opening as System Administrator DR Site – Lahore, IT Officer Support – Karachi, Officers – Quetta, and Cashiers – Quetta.
System Administrator DR Site – Lahore:
- The post requires Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology. MCSE and CCNA are a must.
- The applicant must possess at least one year of hands-on experience; strong knowledge of Information Technology is required.
IT Officer Support – Karachi:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Graduate with one year of experience of independently managing Servers, LAN/WAN, Business/System Applications, UPS, and CCTV in the branch of a commercial bank.
Officers – Quetta:
- Candidates having Graduation May apply.
- Both Males and Females & Females with Disabilities may apply.
- Fresh and experienced professionals both are eligible.
- Master’s Degree holders will be preferred.
- Candidates must be domiciled of Balochistan Province.
Cashier – Quetta:
- Minimum graduation with two years of cash handling experience in the branch of the commercial bank.
- Only residents of Balochistan Province may apply.
How to Apply for SME Bank Jobs 2021?
- Candidates may obtain more information and download the Application Form from the SME Bank website www.smebank.org/careers OR Click Here.
- Applicants may forward this application form to HR Operations Department, 56-F, Nazim-Ud-Din Road, Sector F-6/1, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- Applications must be delivered to the prescribed address within 15 days.