We post information on AirBlue Jobs 2024 | www.airblue.com Jobs 2024 on this page. Airblue offers these vacancies to Pakistani nationals.
AirBlue Limited (known as AirBlue) is one of the largest private Pakistani airlines headquartered on the 12th floor of the Islamabad Stock Exchange (ISE) Towers in Islamabad, Pakistan. It operated domestic and international flights, later to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Airblue is building an organization of highly qualified, safety-minded, service-oriented, innovative, and driven employees to succeed. It offers handsome remuneration packages with an excellent working environment. Airblue hires professionals to make a team of professionals with diverse ideas, experiences, and cultures that will allow the company to deliver superior service to its guests consistently.
Airblue Jobs Latest
|20th February 2024
|Airblue Limited, Lahore
Currently, Airblue is looking to hire dynamic, qualified, and experienced professionals in its various department, such as Commercial.The company is seeking applications to appoint Transport Coordinator.
This vacancy is in the Islamabad Head Office, but applicants across Pakistan may apply. Airblue hires applications from highly dynamic, energetic, intelligent, and qualified individuals for this appointment.
Applicants with Bachelor’s or Master’s Degrees having skills and experience as required by the eligibility terms & conditions of the post should apply before the closing date.
Desired professionals from all over Pakistan may apply for these vacancies in Airblue. Both Male and Female applicants are eligible. Candidates who wish to use should meet the eligibility terms and conditions available on the Airblue website https://www.airblue.com/jobs/.
How to Apply Online:
- Interested professionals should Apply Online at https://www.airblue.com/jobs/.
- The last date to apply is 29 February 2024.
- Only online applications shall be entertained.
- Eligibility Criteria and other terms & conditions are also available on the prescribed link.
What is Airblue, and where is it headquartered based in?
- Answer: Airblue, or AirBlue Limited, is one of the largest private Pakistani Airlines. Its headquarters is on the 12th Floor of the Islamabad Stock Exchange (ISE) Towers in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Where is this vacancy offered, and who can apply?
- Answer: These job vacancies are open to applicants across Pakistan. The position is available in the Lahore Head Office.
What are the educational requirements to apply for these positions?
- Answer: Airblue wants experienced applicants with various educational backgrounds, including Bachelor’s or Master’s Degrees.
How can I apply for Airblue job positions?
- Answer: Qualified human resources can apply online by visiting the Airblue website at https://www.airblue.com/jobs/.