The TEVTA Government of Punjab has announced an advertisement today regarding new career opportunities. We received these TEVTA Punjab Jobs 2023 from the Jang newspapers.
The Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (TEVTA) is a specialized department under the Industry, Commerce, Investment, and Skills Development agency. This is the largest public sector organization established to promote the TVET sector by providing technical and vocational education and training through its nearly 400 institutions across Punjab.
Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority - TEVTA Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||19th September 2023|
|Education:||DAE, Bachelor, Master, B.Tech|
|Company:||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority - TEVTA|
|Address:||Farooq-e-eAzam Road, Opposite Sadiq Abad Police Station, Rawalpindi|
Currently, TEVTA wants dynamic and goal-oriented persons for the vacant posts of Instructor E-Rozgar (Creative Design), Instructor Solar (PV), Instructor Auto & Diesel, Jr. Instructor Auto & Diesel, Jr. Instructor Web Designing, Jr. Instructor Aluminum & Steel Fabricator, Jr. Instructor Electrical, Jr. Instructor I.T and Jr. Instructor Professional Cooking.
According to the post’s criteria, applicants with qualifications such as DAE in relevant field, B.Sc/B.Tech in relevant field, BSCS/BSIT/MCS are eligible. Moreover, at least 1 to 2 year of experience in same field is also compulsory.
The Punjab TEVTA has announced the above vacancies for Punjab-domiciled/ Islamabad (ICT) individuals having requisite qualifications and experience.
How to Apply?
- Desired applicants may forward their applications and other supporting documents to Farooq-e-eAzam Road, Opposite Sadiq Abad Police Station, Rwp.
- The closing date for submission of application is September 26, 2023.
- Previously received applications against the subject posts advertised on 05-09-2023 will also entertained.
- No soft form and incomplete application will be processed.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.