Through this page, you can get all current and upcoming Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation MERF Jobs 2021. Today, we found a career notice announced by the Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation MERF. We get this announcement from the Daily Aaj newspaper. Interested applicants looking for Jobs in Health Sector in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Merged districts may apply for these vacancies. Candidates looking for Jobs in KPK should also read Local Government and Rural Development Department KPK Jobs.
Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation - MERF Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||19th June 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, FCPS, Intermediate, Master, MBA, MBBS, MRCP, Nursing Diploma, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||July 31, 2021|
|Company:||Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation - MERF|
|Address:||HR Officer MERF Office, House No. 358, Near PSO Regional Office, Khyber Colony No. 2, Tahkal Rayyan, University Road, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
MERF has announced two advertisements. One advertisement is about the vacant positions in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Merged Districts and another one is about needed staff in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa districts. We posted here both advertisements.
MERF is hiring applications from qualified, energetic, and experienced professionals for UNICEF Funded project. The Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation is going to hire Health Manager, Specialists, Ultrasonographer, Medical Officer (Male/Female), Nurse (Male/Female), Lady Health Visitors (Male/Female), Clinical Technician, Logistic Manager, Finance Manager, Hr Officer, and Computer Operator.
In advertisement no. 2, applications are being invited to fill the positions of Project Manager, District Supervisors, M&E Data Officers, HR & Admin Officer, Social Mobilizers, and Support Staff.
These vacancies are opening for Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, BIT, BCS, BSc, MBA HR, MA Finance, Relevant Diploma, LHV Course, Nursing Diploma, MPH, MS, MCPS, FCPS, and MBBS Degree holders. Candidates can more information for each post’s requisite terms and conditions from the advertisement.
How to Apply Online for Medical Emergency Resilience Foundation MERF Jobs 2021?
- Interested individuals can forward their CVs online through email at [email protected]
- Candidates can forward their applications for advertisement no. 1 before 31 July 2021.
- The deadline for CV submission against ad no. 2 positions is 30 June 2021.
- Candidates who want to apply for Ad No. 2 Positions, can also forward their applications through courier services to the HR Officer MERF Office, House No. 358, Near PSO Regional Office, Khyber Colony No. 2, Tahkal Rayyan, University Road, Peshawar.
- Candidates who want to obtain more information – Click Here.