UET Peshawar Jobs 2021, University of Engineering & Technology
|Address||Registrar, University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar|
|Posted On:||January 2, 2021|
|Company:||University Of Engineering & Technology UET|
|Last Date:||January 15, 2021|
|Address:||Registrar, University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar|
UET Peshawar Jobs 2021 January Advertisement is open in Peshawar/Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for making recruitment on a contract basis. The candidates possessing the relevant qualifications/experience can apply on the prescribed application form before the UET Peshawar Jobs 2021 Last Date. UET Job Application Form, UET Job Test/Interview Date, Vacant Positions, Eligibility Criteria, etc is available to facilitate our visitors. University Of Engineering & Technology UET invites only eligible, competent, educated, and committed professionals to hire against the latest vacant positions, i.e. Senior Developer (BPS-18), and Junior Developer (BPS-17). The advertisement has published in Daily Aaj Newspaper jobs in Pakistan. Initially, the appointments will be for a period of one year which is extendable up to a period of three years. All details about these jobs are available on the University’s official website, i.e. www.uetpeshawar.edu.pk Application Form Download. UET Application Form pdf format is also available on the same website.
UET Peshawar Jobs 2021
How to apply for UET Peshawar Jobs Advertisement 2021 Latest:
- First of all, intending candidates should visit the University of Engineering & Technology UET’s official website & download the “UET Job Application Form” and read all the instructions/guidelines carefully.
- The application processing fee is Rs.1500/- for each post that should be deposited in United Bank Limited.
- The complete application along with required documents i.e. attested copies of educational certificates, domicile, experience certificates, a copy of CNIC, one recent photograph, and original fee deposit receipt should reach the office of the Registrar, UET Peshawar.
- Closing Date for Application: January 15, 2021.
- Display of Shortlisted Candidates: January 19, 2021.
- Written Test Date: January 21, 2021.
- Interview Date: January 22, 2021.
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant qualifications with extensive experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with relevant experience.