On this page, we posted Gujranwala Electric Power Company GEPCO Jobs 2021. We get this vacancy notice from the Daily Jang newspaper on 2nd September 2021. Interested individuals searching for Management Jobs in Gujranwala are welcomed to get recruited against these newly opened career opportunities in GEPCO.
Gujranwala Electric Power Company - GEPCO Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||2nd September 2021|
|Education:||BS, Master, MBA, Retired Persons|
|Last Date:||September 17, 2021|
|Company:||Gujranwala Electric Power Company - GEPCO|
|Address:||Director-General (HR & Admn) GEPCO, 565-A, Model Town, Gujranwala|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Currently, GEPCO has announced two different advertisements to fill the posts of Chief Security & Surveillance Officer and Chief Health Safety & Environment Officer. Interested professionals who want to apply for these vacancies should read the below eligibility requirements.
Chief Health Safety & Environment Officer:
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering with 10+ Years of Experience in an HSE leadership role, preferably in a power utility organization.
- MS Degree in Electrical Engineering with 8+ years of experience in an HSE leadership role, preferably in a power utility organization.
- ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor or NEBOSH/IOSH certification or any other certification of Health, Safety, and Environment shall be considered additional qualifications.
Chief Security & Surveillance Officer:
- The candidate should be a retired officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel/Colonel or equivalent of armed forces and other law enforcement agencies with robust health in Medical Category A.
- MBA/Master’s Degree in Management Sciences will be preferred.
How to Apply Online for GEPCO Jobs 2021?
- GEPCO invites applications online via http://www.pitc.com.pk/gepco-jobs.
- Candidates can also forward hard copies with complete documents (educational credentials, experience certificates, CNIC, CV) to the Director-General (HR & Admn) GEPCO, 565-A, Model Town, Gujranwala.
- Applications send through email at [email protected] will be entertained also.
- Applications should be received before the deadline, which is 17the Sep 2021.
- Government/Semi-Government servants should apply through proper channels.
- To fill the online Application Form – Click Here.