Punjab Livestock Jobs 2020, Livestock & Dairy Development Board
|Address||Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Board, 29-EII, Model Town Lahore|
|Posted On:||December 25, 2020|
|Company:||Livestock & Dairy Development Department|
|Last Date:||January 11, 2021|
|Address:||Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Board, 29-EII, Model Town Lahore|
Explore “Punjab Livestock Jobs 2020, Livestock & Dairy Development Board”. Livestock & Dairy Development Department is offering challenging career opportunities through PLDDB, Lahore. PLDDB is the abbreviation of Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Board, which is a non-profit organization established under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984. PLDDB Lahore intends to recruit a highly-qualified professional who meets the prescribed qualifications and experience. Punjab Livestock and Dairy Development Board Jobs are invited for LES Farm, Khizerabad Sargodha. It invites applications from suitable Pakistani nationals for the purpose to recruit on the basis of a contract. You may apply for a challenging career, i.e. Agriculture Officer. Explore details regarding this job vacancy on our website’s page, i.e. Qualifications/Experience, How to Apply?/Important Dates, etc.
Punjab Livestock Jobs 2020
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates who want to apply for these jobs may apply online through the prescribed application form.
- The application form is available on the PLDDB’s official website, i.e. www.paddle.pk.
- Interested applicants may send their applications and copies of all testimonials/degrees/certificates/CV, CNIC, and two recent passport size photographs by the closing date.
- The complete application along with all documents must reach the company’s address, i.e. Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Board, 29-EII, Model Town Lahore.
- The competent authority shall invite-only shortlisted and eligible candidates for the purpose of the test/interview.
- PLDDB is an equal opportunity employer.
- The deadline for the submission of the application will be January 11, 2021.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture from an HEC recognized University.
- Age Limit: 30 to 35 years.
- At least 10 year’s experience in crop production at a large-scale commercial agriculture farm.
Punjab Livestock and Dairy Development Board is a non-profit organization. It works under the instructions of the Government of Pakistan.
- Website: www.plddb.pk.
- Contact No. 042-35915346-7.
- Address: Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Board, 29-EII, Model Town Lahore.