PTS Jobs 2020 Application Form,www.pts.org.pk
|Address||Pakistan Testing Service, Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad|
|Posted On:||December 23, 2020|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, CA|
|Company:||Central Power Purchasing Agency Guarantee Limited CPPA|
|Last Date:||January 7, 2021|
|Address:||Pakistan Testing Service, Adeel Plaza, 3rd Floor, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad|
Explore “PTS Jobs 2020 Application Form,www.pts.org.pk”. Central Power Purchasing Agency Guarantee Limited CPPA requires the services of eligible Pakistani nationals for appointment against challenging careers, i.e. (Assistant Manager (IT Information Security Officer), Assistant Manager (Project Coordinator), Assistant Manager (Specialist Credit Cover Administration), Assistant Manager (Specialists in Market Design, Assistant Manager IT Senior Graphics Designer, Assistant Manager IT SQA Engineer, Assistant Manager Power Engineer (Datacenter), Assistant Manager System Analyst, Assistant Manager Technical, Assistant Manager) Software Engineer, Management Training Officer, Office Assistant (Office Associate (Communication), Product Development, Simulation & Regulation)). CPPA Islamabad is looking for talented professionals to join its winning team. Apply online for these jobs in Islamabad through the PTS website, i.e. www.pts.org.pk. CPPA Jobs 2020 Advertisement is open today in Dunya Newspaper Jobs which contains challenging opportunities with attractive market-based salary. Details are given below.
PTS Jobs 2020 Application Form
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may get registration, and put their information through PTS “Candidate Portal” on their official website, i.e. www.pts.org.pk, and send their applications through the online link available in project details.
- All the appointments shall be made strictly on merit.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the purpose of the test/interview.
- Interested candidates may apply within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
- In-service candidates must apply through the proper channel and should provide NOC.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree from an HEC recognized University.
- CA/CMA/ACCA/CFA/MBA or equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant Experience.
- All Educational/Experience/Domicile Certificates.