OTS Jobs 2019 in Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences Islamabad
|Address||Open Testing Services, Office No 01, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase VI, Islamabad|
|Posted On:||October 10, 2019|
|Education:||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Company:||Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Last Date:||October 25, 2019|
|Address:||Open Testing Services, Office No 01, Central Avenue, Bahria Town, Phase VI, Islamabad|
It is informed through new advertisement published in Daily National Newspapers on 10 October 2019, for the latest vacant positions opening recently at the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences Islamabad. Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences Islamabad is hiring many dynamic, educated, competent & experienced individuals to fulfill their vacant positions. Applications are invited from suitable & eligible candidates who can fulfill job requirements. All the selections against these positions shall be made on merit. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Be a part of Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences Islamabad and make your future bright. The candidates who are searching for jobs this is a great opportunity for them. Don’t wait for the last date & apply for Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences Islamabad positions today. Willing candidates can apply for Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences Islamabad positions before the closing date. It is advised to the applicants that they should read all the instructions carefully before applying for Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences Islamabad positions. Applications are invited for the positions of Ultrasound Technologist, Medical Transcriptionist, Receptionist, Junior Technician, Store Keeper, Office Attendant, Security Guard, Sanitary Worker, Assistant Director, Superintendent Sanitation, Sanitary Inspector, Computer Operator, Incinerator Operator, Lower Division Clerk, Store Keeper, General Mechanic, Electrician, Waste Collector & Helper.
- Application Form can be downloaded from OTS website www.ots.org.pk.
- Candidates are required to send their applications completed in all aspects along with all required documents to the given address.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of applications is 25 October 2019.
- Authority reserves the right to decrease or increase the number of positions.