Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Jobs 2020/21 Advertisement
|Address||Hajj Administration, Hajj Complex, Phase-7, Hayatabad Peshawar|
|Posted On:||December 19, 2020|
|Company:||Ministry of Religious a& Interfaith Harmony|
|Last Date:||January 3, 2021|
|Address:||Hajj Administration, Hajj Complex, Phase-7, Hayatabad Peshawar|
Explore the “Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Jobs 2020/21 Advertisement”. Ministry of Religious a& Interfaith Harmony Government of Pakistan intends to hire professionals in Hajj Administration, Hajj Complex Peshawar. It invites applications from suitable and eligible individuals against the latest career opportunities, i.e. Driver (BPS-04), and Chowkidar (BPS-01). These government jobs in Peshawar are open for Male/Female candidates possessing Peshawar/KPK Domicile/Educational/Experience requirements. We are discussing with necessary details, i.e. Vacant Posts/How to Download application Form?/Basic Requirements/Eligibility Criteria/Important Date, etc. on our website’s page. You can see further details via the Ministry’s website, i.e. www.hajjinfo.org.pk.
Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Jobs 2020/21
How to Apply:
- The prescribed application form is available on the Ministry of Religious Affairs’ website, i.e. www.hajjinfo.org.pk.
- First of all, interested candidates must visit their website and download the Job Application Form.
- Complete application form along with required documents must reach “Hajj Administration, Hajj Complex, Phase-7, Hayatabad Peshawar”.
- The deadline for the submission of the application is January 03, 2021.
- There is no TA/DA available for the test/interview.
- The candidates who are already working in government bodies must apply through the proper channel and provide NOC.
Required Qualifications/Experience/Eligibility Criteria:
- Primary Middle or equivalent.
- LTV/HTV Driving License.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years for Driver & 18 t0 25 years for Chowkidar.
- Attested Educational/Experience Certificates.
- Domicile/CNIC/Photocopies of Other relevant documents.