Livestock & Dairy Development KPK Jobs 2021 ATS Application Form
|Address||Directorate General, Livestock and Dairy Development KPK, Peshawar|
|Posted On:||January 9, 2021|
|Education:||Middle, Matric, Intermediate|
|Company:||Livestock and Dairy Development KPK|
|Last Date:||January 24, 2021|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Directorate General, Livestock and Dairy Development KPK, Peshawar|
Explore “Livestock & Dairy Development KPK Jobs 2021 ATS Application Form”. Livestock and Dairy Development KPK invites applications from eligible candidates who possess the domicile of KPK/Merger Areas. Livestock & Dairy Development KPK, Peshawar has required the services of eligible individuals who possess the resident certificate and requisite qualifications. It invites applications for making recruitment against the careers of Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Veterinary Assistant (BPS-10), and Daftri (BPS-06). These government jobs are open for recruitment through the Allied Testing Service (ATS), Islamabad. All details, Job Application Form, and Fee Deposit Slips are available on the ATS website, i.e. www.ats.org.pk.
Livestock & Dairy Development KPK Jobs 2021
How to Apply for ATS Jobs 2021 Application Form Download:
- The applicants can download the Job Application Form and online fee deposit slip via the ATS website, i.e. www.ats.org.pk.
- The application fee can be submitted in any online branch of HBL/Silk Bank.
- The filled ATS Application Form must reach the ATS address, i.e. H#171-G, St-36, F-10/1, Islamabad.
- The deadline for the closing of the recruitment is January 24, 2021.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- Government employees must apply through the proper channel.
- Intermediate/Matric/Middle or equivalent qualifications.
- Age Limit: 20 to 30 years.
- Only KPK/Merged Areas Domiciled candidates are eligible to apply.
- The quota for Male, Females, Minorities, and Disabled persons is specific.
Allied Testing Service (ATS), Islamabad:
- Address: H#171-G, St-36, F-10/1, Islamabad.
- Website: www.ats.org.pk.
- Contact No. 051-2221634.