Join Pak Army as Civilian 2020, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Jobs
|Address||Commandant 608 Regional Workshop Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Yazman Road Near 12 BC More Bahawalpur|
|Posted On:||December 23, 2020|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Intermediate|
|Last Date:||January 4, 2021|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Commandant 608 Regional Workshop Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Yazman Road Near 12 BC More Bahawalpur|
Explore “Join Pak Army as Civilian 2020, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering Jobs”. Pakistan Army requires the services of Pakistani Citizens against the latest vacancies open for new recruitment. These Government Jobs in Bahawalpur 2021 are open in 608 Regional Workshop Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Bahawalpur. Pakistan Army Job Advertisement contains all details regarding job vacancy, applying procedure, How to join Pak Army after intermediate?. It invites applications from suitable and eligible individuals against challenging careers, i.e. High Skilled Mistri (BPS-10), High Skilled-I (BPS-07), Skilled (BPS-04), Semi Skilled-II (BPS-03), and Sanitary Worker (BPS-01). Interested candidates must apply by sending their applications to the competent authority at the mentioned address. These Join Pak Army Online Registrations are going to be made on a permanent basis.
Join Pak Army as Civilian 2020
How to Apply:
- Application along with attested academic documents, Domicile Certificate, 2 photocopies of CNIC, and 02 passport size fresh photographs should reach “Commandant 608 Regional Workshop Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Yazman Road Near 12 BC More Bahawalpur”.
- Government employees should apply along with NOC from the concerned department.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Every application must carry a postal order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Commandant 608 Regional Workshop EME Bahawalpur.
- Posts of BPS 1-5 is reserved for the domicile holder of District Bahawalpur only.
- The required age limit for all posts is 18 to 30 years.
- The final date for the submission of the application is January 04, 2021.
- Intermediate/Middle/Primary or equivalent qualifications.
- Must be proficient in his trade work.
- Relevant Experience.
- Educational/Experience/Domicile Certificates.