Jobs in Ministry of Railways Islamabad 2020 for Deputy Directors
|Address||Deputy Chief Planning, Room No. 104, D-Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
|Posted On:||December 26, 2020|
|Education:||Master, MS, BE, LLB|
|Company:||Ministry of Railway, Govt of Pakistan|
|Last Date:||January 10, 2021|
|Address:||Deputy Chief Planning, Room No. 104, D-Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad|
Explore “Jobs in Ministry of Railways Islamabad 2020 for Deputy Directors”. Ministry of Railway, Govt of Pakistan invites applications from suitable and eligible Pakistani nationals to recruit on a contract basis. It invites applications against challenging careers, i.e. (Deputy Director/Economic Appraisal, Deputy Director/Infrastructure, Deputy Director/Land, Deputy Director/Rolling Stock, Director Monitoring & Evaluation). Government jobs in Islamabad are open for a Project of “Strengthening of Planning, Development, Monitoring, and Evaluation Directorate (SPD&ME) Ministry of Railways Islamabad. The candidates possessing high qualifications and experience in the relevant field are welcome to apply.
Jobs in Ministry of Railways Islamabad 2020
How to Apply:
- Application along with complete CV, attested copy of testimonials, and three latest passport size photographs should reach “Deputy Chief Planning, Room No. 104, D-Block Pak Secretariat, Islamabad”.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the purpose of the test/interview.
- The last date for the submission of the application is January 10, 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- Masters in Project Management/Management/Engineering with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering recognized by HEC.
- Law Graduate from a University recognized by HEC.
- B.E/B.Sc. Civil Engineering.
- B.E/Mechanical Engineering recognized by HEC.
- B.E/Town/Urban Planning or any related area recognized by HEC.
- MSc (Economics) or MS (Finance) recognized by HEC.