ATS Jobs 2021 Application Form, Livestock & Dairy Development KPK
|Address||Director Livestock and Dairy Development Department, Warsak Road Peshawar|
|Posted On:||December 29, 2020|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Literate|
|Company:||Livestock and Dairy Development KPK|
|Location:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar|
|Last Date:||January 18, 2021|
|Address:||Director Livestock and Dairy Development Department, Warsak Road Peshawar|
Explore “ATS Jobs 2021 Application Form, Livestock & Dairy Development KPK”. Government jobs in Peshawar are announced today through the up-to-date ATS Job Advertisement that has published in Daily Aaj Newspaper Jobs. Directorate of Livestock & Dairy Development Department, Merged Districts Warsak Road Peshawar has initiated multiple development projects in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. For the purpose of the development of these new projects, The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa requires the services of competent individuals to hire on the basis of fixed salary and a contract of one year. It invites applications only from the individuals who possess the domicile of KPK, Merged Areas, and Sub Division. It requires the services of well-growth individuals against challenging careers, i.e. (Class IV, Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Lab Technician, Office Assistant, Veterinary Assistant). The candidates must apply online through ATS official website, i.e. www.ats.org.pk. Maximum age limit, Livestock KPK Job Criteria, How to Download Application Form? and other details are available on our website’s page.
ATS Jobs 2021 Application Form
How to Apply:
- The candidates who want to apply for the posts at Sr. No. 1 to 5, they must download the Challan Form, and ATS Job Application Form through the ATS website, i.e. www.ats.org.pk.
- Application Form along with an original copy of challan form must reach “Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services, G-171, Street No. 36, Sector F-10/1, Islamabad”.
- The application form must be accompanied by passport size photographs, a copy of CNIC, Educational/Experience Certificates, and other relevant documents.
- The candidates who want to apply for the posts at Sr. No. 6 must send their applications to “Director Livestock and Dairy Development Department, Warsak Road Peshawar” while they have no need to appear for any screening test.
- The last date for the submission of the application will be January 12, 2021.
- Intermediate/Bachelor/Matric/Literate or equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant Experience.
- Relevant Diploma.
- All Educational/Experience/Domicile/Discharge Certificates.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years & the maximum age limit is 40 years, while the details are in Job Advertisement.
About the Organization:
- Address: Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services, G-171, Street No. 36, Sector F-10/1, Islamabad.
- ATS website: www.ats.org.pk.
- ATS Contact No. 051-2153577-79.