Advocate General Office KPK Jobs 2020 Advertisement
|Address||Office of Advocate General Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar|
|Posted On:||December 18, 2020|
|Education:||Intermediate, Bachelor, Literate|
|Company:||Advocate General Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Last Date:||January 12, 2021|
|Address:||Office of Advocate General Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar|
Explore “Advocate General Office KPK Jobs 2020 Advertisement”. Advocate General Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites applications from suitable individuals who possess the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It intends to hire Women/Minoritise/Disabled candidates for its new advertised vacant posts, i.e. Office Assistant (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), Stenographer (BPS-14), Library Assistant (BPS-12), and Driver (BPS-06). The applicants who actually possess relevant qualifications/experience/domicile are welcome to apply for these www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk jobs 2020.
Advocate General Office KPK Jobs 2020
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates must send their applications along with required documents to “Office of Advocate General Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar”.
- The applicants who are serving already in government/semi-government departments must apply through the proper channel.
- The competent authority has the right to decrease/increase in the number of posts.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- The last date for the submission of the application will be January 12, 2021.
Required Qualifications/Experience/Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor/Intermediate/Literate or equivalent qualifications.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years.
- 02 recent passport size photographs.
- Educational Certificates/Experience/Domicile Certificates.