This page provides information on career openings in the Directorate of Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. This Prosecution Department KPK Jobs 2022 Information Advertisement is obtained from the Daily Dawn.
Government Careers are opening in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for which residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and newly merged districts can apply. Quotas for Minorities and Females are reserved as per Government Recruitment Policy.
Applications are invited online for these Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK Jobs. Recruitment of these seats will be made through the Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA (www.etea.edu.pk).
Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||26th July 2022|
|Last Date:||August 08, 2022|
|Company:||Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK|
|Address:||Directorate of Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:|| Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2 , Link3 , Link4 , Link5
Currently, the Directorate of Prosecution Home & Tribal Affairs Department KPK is seeking online applications for the recruitment of Computer Operators (BPS-16) and Junior Clerks (BPS-11).
Candidates who want to get recruited for these career opportunities should meet the eligibility terms and conditions. Zonal quotas are listed in the advertisement.
Computer Operators Jobs:
- At least 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (BCS/BIT 4 Years) from a recognized university, OR
- At least 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree with One-Year Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 Years
- Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation).
- A speed of 30 Words Per Minute in typing.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years
Age relaxation will be provided as per Government Recruitment Policy. Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications. Servants of Government/Semi-Government Bodies should apply with the permission of their respective departments.
How to Apply Online?
- For online submission of applications, job seekers must visit the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk.
- Only those whose qualifications and skills meet the eligibility terms and conditions should apply.
- Scanned copies of documents are mandatory to upload in the Online Form of ETEA.
- The availability of the Online ETEA Form is from 26th July 2022 to 8th August 2022.
- Application Processing Fee on the generated Challan Form of ETEA should be paid before the closing date.
- The ETEA will scrutinize the applications and upload the Roll Number Slips of eligible applicants on www.etea.edu.pk.
Prosecution Department KPK Jobs 2022 Advertisement