Zakat and Ushr Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced a vacancy notice. It is hiring applications from male and female residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to appoint staff to vacant positions. This Zakat and Ushr Department KPK Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement is obtained from the Daily Dawn newspaper.
Zakat & Ushr Department KPK Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||27th January 2023|
|Company:||Zakat & Ushr Department KPK|
|Address:||Section Officer, Zakat & Ushr Department KPK, Peshawar|
The Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA will recruit staff for the Zakat & Ushr Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. This appointment is being made against the left-over post of Minority Quota.
The competent department is looking to fill the vacant post of Computer Operator (BPS-16). The eligibility information and application submission details will be uploaded on the ETEA website soon.
- Total Posts: 01
- Educational Qualifications: 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/BCS/BIT (4 Years). OR
- 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree with one-year Diploma in IT from a recognized board
- Age Limit: 20 to 30 Years
Both male and female applicants who meet the eligibility requirements can visit the ETEA website for the submission of applications to get employment. Minority quota is also reserved. Relaxation of age will be granted as per existing Government Rules. Selected employees have to work anywhere in KPK as the department wants.
Related Government Jobs in KPK:
How to Apply for Zakat and Ushr Department KPK Jobs 2023?
- You can open www.etea.edu.pk and submit the online application.
- Only online submission of applications shall be considered.
- The online application form availability date is 1st December to 31st January 2023.
- To download the advertisement and for online submission of applications – Click Here.
KPK Jobs Advertisement