Through this page, we informed our visitors about Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 – Apply Online via https://126.96.36.199/home. A prestigious and leading Public Sector Organization Gilgit Jobs 2021 announced through the Daily The Nation newspaper. The organization is hiring qualified, motivated, energetic, and dynamic applicants for vacant positions. Interested Pakistani nationals searching for Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs should not miss this career opportunity.
Public Sector Organization Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||1st August 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Nursing Diploma|
|Last Date:||August 09, 2021|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
|Address:||Public Sector Organization, Gilgit|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Public Sector Organization is looking to hire highly qualified, dynamic, and result-oriented individuals as Nurse, Computer Operator, Tech-I (Electronics), Jr. Assistant-I (Admin), Jr. Assistant-II (Admin), Jr. Assistant-II (Accounts), Scientific Assistant-III, Tech-III (Mechanical/HVAC), Cook-II, and Welder-II.
Eligibility Criteria for Public Sector Organization Gilgit Jobs:
Both Fresh and experienced individuals are requested to apply. Candidates all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. The detail of eligibility criteria is given below. Only applicants who perfectly meet the requirements are eligible to apply.
- 3 Years Diploma in Nursing with 1 Year Midwifery course duly recognized by PNC.
- 3 Years Diploma in Nursing with 1 Year course in ICU/Ward etc duly recognized by PNC.
- 4 Years BSc Nursing (after Intermediate) duly recognized by PNC.
- MSc Nursing Two Years Course after BSc Nursing duly recognized by PNC.
- 0 to 2 Years Experience.
- BSc (Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics) / BCS/BIT (1st Division) with 10,000 Key Depression per hour.
- 3 Years DAE from a recognized Poly Tech Institute in Electronics/Computer Technology (1st Division) with Six Months Courses in Computer Applications.
- 3 Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Electronics from a recognized Polytechnic Institute.
Jr. Assistant-I (Admin):
- BBA/BCS (Two Years) or BA/BSc in relevant field.
Jr. Assistant-II (Admin):
- FSc/FA (1st Division) with 6 months Office Automation Course.
Jr. Assistant-II (Accounts):
- I.Com/D.Com (1st Division) with 6 months Office Automation Course.
- Matric with Science minimum 2nd Division with at least 50% Marks.
- Matric with Science minimum 2nd Division with at least 50% marks
- Matric with Science minimum 2nd Division with at least 50% marks with 1 Year Technical Course (HVAC/Mechanical)
Cook-II & Waiter-II:
- Middle Pass candidates are eligible for these vacancies.
- Candidates should have at least 6 years of relevant field experience.
Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government Organizations must apply through the proper channels. The selected candidates on appointment will be eligible for such allowances as Medical Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Housing Subsidy, NCA Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, etc.
How to Apply Online for Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021?
- Interested individuals may forward their applications online via Web Link https://188.8.131.52/home.
- The closing date of submission of the online application is 15 Days after the date of publication of this notice.
- Candidates who appear in the test/interview will not be paid any TA/DA.
- Only online applications will be entertained.
- To submit an online employment form – Click Here.
- Candidates who are already government employees are requested to apply through their departments by providing NOC.
- Selected individuals can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- All the educational certificates must be recognized by HEC.