Special Monitoring Unit SMU Jobs 2020, S&GAD Punjab Advertisement
|Address||Section Officer, Special Monitoring Unit (SMU) I&C Wing, S&GAD, Govt of the Punjab, 5-Club Road, Lahore|
|Posted On:||December 24, 2020|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Bachelor, Master, Literate|
|Company:||Services & General Administration Department Punjab|
|Last Date:||January 12, 2021|
|Address:||Section Officer, Special Monitoring Unit (SMU) I&C Wing, S&GAD, Govt of the Punjab, 5-Club Road, Lahore|
Explore “Special Monitoring Unit SMU Jobs 2020, S&GAD Punjab Advertisement”. Services & General Administration Department Punjab invites applications from qualified Pakistani nationals to recruit against its newly announced job vacancies in the Implementation and Coordination Wing. It invites applications from Punjab Domiciled candidates possessing the best qualifications/experience in the relevant discipline. These Services and General Administration Department Punjab Jobs 2020 Advertisement is open to recruiting against challenging careers, i.e. (Analysts, Associate, Cook, Driver, Janitor, Junior Associate, Office Assistant, Office Boy, Office Manager/Accountant). The candidates must apply on the prescribed application form available in the current advertisement. The candidates must fill the application form carefully to write the post applied for/CNIC/Father’s Name/Date of Birth/Domicile/Postal Address/Cell No./Permanent Address/Email/Educational Information/Experience Details, etc. All positions would be filled on a contract basis. Details regarding these jobs are given below.
Special Monitoring Unit SMU Jobs 2020
How to Apply:
- Applications for vacancies at Sr. No. 1 to 3 must be sent through both Punjab Government Job Portal, www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. and also via courier service, along with CV, two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of academic certificates, Domicile, CNIC with complete details given on the prescribed application form so as to reach “Section Officer, Special Monitoring Unit (SMU) I&C Wing, S&GAD, Govt of the Punjab, 5-Club Road, Lahore”.
- Applications against Sr. No. 4 to 10 must be sent by courier service containing CV, two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of academic certificates, Domicile, CNIC with complete details.
- The final date for the submission of the application is January 12, 2021.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for the test/interview.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degrees in relevant subjects from an HEC recognized University/Institute.
- Intermediate/Matric/Middle/Primary/Literate or equivalent qualifications.
- Relevant Experiences.
- 02 recent passport size photographs.
- All Educational/Experience/Domicile Certificates.