KTH New Jobs 2020, Khyber Teaching Hospital Advertisement
|Address||Hospital Director Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar|
|Posted On:||December 9, 2020|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, MBBS, BE, Nursing|
|Company:||Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar|
|Last Date:||December 24, 2020|
|Address:||Hospital Director Medical Teaching Institution (MTI) Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar|
Explore “KTH New Jobs 2020, Khyber Teaching Hospital Advertisement”. We have to provide the latest advertisement that contains career opportunities opening recently in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The advertisement has published today in Daily Express Jobs. Here we have available all the information about these jobs like Job Description, Company Details, Application Form Details, Important Date, Links, Eligibility Criteria, etc. on our website’s page.
MTI Jobs 2020 Description:
These jobs are open in one of the best MTI hospitals in KPK for the latest vacant posts i.e. (Bio-Medical Technician, Charge Nurse, Intensivist, Maintenance Engineer, Manager OT, Nurse Manager, Security Officer, Trainee Nurse). Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar invites applications from only suitable candidates who possess the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Khyber Teaching Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. These jobs are contractually based.
KTH New Jobs 2020
KTH Nursing Jobs 2020 Posts:
www.kth.gov.pk Jobs 2020 Application Form:
- You can apply online by following the instructions of the competent authority if you have the ability to approach the eligibility criteria.
- The application form is available on the Official website of MTI KTH i.e. www.kth.gov.pk.
- The application must be accompanied by the processing fee in the form of a crossed and valid bank draft amounting to Rs. 1000/- in favor of Hospital Director KTH Fund Account bearing No. 5761-00-1, Bank of Khyber, KTH Branch, Code No. 021, Peshawar.
- The application along with complete bio-data should reach the Human Resource Department, MTI-KTH, Peshawar.
- The deadline for the application is December 24, 2020.
- MTI-KTH has the right to cancel the advertisement.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- Submission of original documents is necessary.
Office of the Hospital Director Medical Teaching Institute (MTI), Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar.
- Website: www.kth.gov.pk
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mtikth.
- MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by PM&DC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or BS in Surgical Nursing.
- Retired Army Officer.
- BSc./B.E in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s Degree in General Nursing.
- DAE (Electrical, Electronics, Biomedical).
- Relevant Experience.
- Academic/Experience Certificates.
- 02 Passport size photographs.