Jinnah Sindh Medical University Latest Jobs 2020, Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff
|Address||Jinnah Sindh Medical University Rafiqui H.J. Shaheed Road, Karachi|
|Posted On:||July 24, 2020|
|Education:||Master, MS, MBBS, M.Phil, Ph.D, FCPS, MBA|
|Company:||Jinnah Sindh Medical University Karachi|
|Last Date:||August 6, 2020|
|Address:||Jinnah Sindh Medical University Rafiqui H.J. Shaheed Road, Karachi|
Get Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Jobs 2020 in Karachi through the advertisement given as “Jinnah Sindh Medical University Latest Jobs 2020, Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff”. Jinnah Sindh Medical University Karachi invites applications from suitable individuals having Sindh Subject, possessing relevant qualifications such as ( jobsbox-edurequired ), against the latest vacant positions like Professor (BSP-20), Associate Professor (BPS-19), Assistant Professor (BPS-18), Lecturer (BPS-17), Senior Instructor (BPS-17), Psychologist (BPS-17), Director HR (BPS-17), Chief Security Officer, Procurement Officer, and Andrologist in various categories such as Physiology, Biochemistry, Community Density, Oral Biology, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Periodontology, Prosthodontics, Public Health, Anatomy, Chemical Pathology, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology, Operative Dentistry, Pharmacology, Nursing, and Physical Therapy on the basis of a contract.
Jinnah Sindh Medical University Latest Jobs 2020
- As per PM&DC/HEC Criteria/Ph.D/BSCN (Nursing)/MBBS/MCPS/Master/MBA/LLB/.
- Relevant Experiences.
- Domicile of Sindh.
How to Apply:
- Application Form is available on website www.jsmu.edu.pk, hard copy of the application form should be sent along with two recent photographs, one set of attested photocopies of relevant documents in a sealed envelope, with three current referral letters and brief curriculum vitae to Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi.
- Incomplete applications in any manner will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Applicants currently in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- The last date for the application is August 06, 2020.