Applications are invited from young, dynamic, and motivated professionals for Fatimafert Limited Apprenticeship Program 2023. We receive these Apprenticeship Opportunities 2023 from the Daily Jang newspaper.
Fatimafert Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fatima Fertilizer Company Ltd. It is a well-known name in Pakistan’s fertilizer industry, selling urea under the famous brand “Tiger Lion” for local farming. Fatimafert Limited is also the largest DAP importer, widely marketed throughout Pakistan.
Fatimafert Limited enjoys a large customer base throughout Pakistan due to its trusted brand name and maintaining the trust of its loyal customers.
Fatima Fertilizer Limited was incorporated on August 2, 2010, under DH Fertilizers Limited following the decision to split the fertilizer business from its parent company Dawood Hercules Chemicals Limited. The Lahore High Court approved the demerger on July 25, 2010, and came into force on July 1, 2010.
Fatimafert Limited Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||5th May 2023|
|Education:||Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor|
|Last Date:||May 20, 2023|
|Address:||Fatimafert Limited, Shiekhupura|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
This Apprenticeship Program is being offered under the Apprenticeship Ordinance 1962 in various trades such as Chemical Plant Operator, Maintenance Technician, Auto Electrician, Electrical Technician, Instrument Technician, Mechanical Draftsman, and Laboratory Analyst.
Applicants with DAE and Intermediate Qualifications in the same discipline can apply. Candidates must have 55% or above marks. The maximum age limit is 25 years, which will be calculated till April 30, 2023.
- Chemical Plant Operator: FSc Pre Engineering or Three Years DAE Chemical
- Maintenance Technician: Three Years DAE Mechanical
- Auto Technician: Three Years DAE Mechanical
- Electrical Technician: Three Years DAE Electrical
- Instrument Technician: Three Years DAE Electronics or Instrument
- Mechanical Draftsman: Three Years DAE Mechanical
- Laboratory Analyst: FSc (Pre-Engineering), Preference will be given to BSc with Chemistry.
How to Apply?
- Candidates meeting requisite terms and conditions may Apply Online on the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Interested applicants may apply online and deposit the Application Processing Fee Rs. 500/-.
- The closing date to forward applications online to the NTS is May 20, 2023.
Fatimafert Limited Apprenticeship Program 2023