On this link, applicants who are finding jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa can see Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs 2021. We collect this job notice from the Daily Express newspaper. Applicants searching for Government Jobs in KPK/Education Department KPK Jobs are welcomed to see this post. KPK job finders must-visit PO Box 27 KPK Jobs. Eligible candidates are requested to submit employment requests by sending online CVs via email before 8 June 2021.
Elementary and Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||5th July 2021|
|Education:||M.Phil, Master, Ph.D|
|Last Date:||July 08, 2021|
|Company:||Elementary and Secondary Education Department KPK|
|Address:||Additional Secretary Reforms & Implementation, Elementary & Secondary Education Department, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Elementary and Secondary Education Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is hiring applications for Education Sectors Reform Unit ESRU on a contract basis. Positions are opening for Education Advisor (MP-I), Public-Private Partnership Advisor (MP-II), Public Financial Management Advisor (MP-II), Procurement Specialist (MP-II), Internal Audit/PFM Specialist (MP-III), Communication Specialist (MP-III), and Data Analysis Specialist (MP-III).
Interested individuals can get more information from the ES&ED Khyber Pakhtunkhwa website https://kpese.gov.pk/. All information like Job Descriptions, Job Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Experience is available on the link. Only eligible candidates are requested to forward online CVs. Candidates will be given preference on the basis of qualifications and experience.
How to Apply for Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs?
- Interested individuals can download the application form from https://kpese.gov.pk/ in Tender Section.
- Candidates can forward the filled application form to the Additional Secretary Reforms & Implementation, Elementary & Secondary Education Department, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar.
- Candidates should also drop their CVs through email at [email protected]
- Applications should be delivered within 15 days to the given address through postal services and by email also.
- For more information – Click Here.