Sindh Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority – STEVTA has announced new career opportunities for Sindh residents (STEVTA Jobs 2023 | Job Descriptions and Application Procedure).
Young, talented, and qualified unemployed candidates from Sindh Province looking for Government Jobs in Sindh must open this page for complete information on current openings.
Boys and Girls can get employment. STEVTA reserves quotas for Persons with Disabilities and Non-Muslims. Desired applicants who wish to apply should read the complete advertisement.
Sindh Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority - STEVTA Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||9th July 2023|
|Company:||Sindh Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority - STEVTA|
|Address:||Sindh Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority, Karachi|
STEVTA is looking for suitable applicants to fill the 24 posts of Accountants (BPS-11). Candidates from any district of Sindh Province may apply to participate in the recruitment process to get employment as an Accountant.
Candidates possessing Bachelor’s Degree with DIT from a recognized university can apply. They should not be above 28 years old. However, relaxation in the maximum age limit will be permissible per the Government Rules.
Related Sindh Jobs:
- Climate Change & Coastal Development Department Sindh Jobs 2023
- Irrigation Department Sindh Jobs
- Local Government Department Sindh Jobs 2023
- Desired applicants must submit applications with attested copies of all supportive documents to the Director HR, Sindh TEVTA, ST -19, Block – 06, near NIPA, Gulshan E Iqbal, Karachi.
- Forward a detailed CV and attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Forward your resumes within 14 days.
STEVTA Jobs 2023 Advertisement