The Government of Sindh wants to hire qualified individuals for vacant seats at Environment, Climate Change, and Coastal Development Department (Climate Change & Coastal Development Department Sindh Jobs 2023).
This employment opportunity is available for Males and Females. The recruitment authority also reserves the quotas for Non-Muslims and Persons with Disabilities. Candidates must be domiciled in Sindh Province.
Environment, Climate Change & Coastal Development Department Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||9th July 2023|
|Company:||Environment, Climate Change & Coastal Development Department|
|Address:||Climate Change & Coastal Development Department Sindh, Karachi|
Environment, Climate Change & Coastal Development Department invites applications from suitable applicants for the appointment of Environmental Inspector, Field Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Account Assistant, and Data Processing Assistant.
Candidates possessing Graduation Qualifications with relevant skills may give their services to the competent department. All the details of requirements are briefly described in the job notice. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should submit separate applications.
Other Govt Jobs in Sindh:
- Services and Works Department Sindh Jobs 2023
- Local Government Department Sindh Jobs 2023
- Auqaf Religious Affairs Zakat & Ushr Department Sindh Jobs 2023
- Application Form is provided on the EPA website at https://epa.sindh.gov.pk.
- Send applications to the Director General, Sindh Environmental Protection Agency, Plot St-2/1, Sector 23, Shan Chowrangi Korangi, Industrial Area, Karachi.
Climate Change & Coastal Development Department Sindh Jobs 2023 Ad