On this page, we post an advertisement regarding Join Pakistan Army as BSc Nursing/Trained Nurses Jobs 2022, published as Join Pak Army through AFNS – Pak Army Nursing Jobs 2022 – Online Registration via www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Pakistan Army announced this recruitment notice through the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper. Interested female applicants from all over Pakistan searching for a career in Pakistan Army should not miss this career opportunity.
Pakistan Army Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||18th June 2022|
|Location:||Gilgit, AJK, Pakistan|
|Education:||Intermediate, Bachelor, Nursing Diploma|
|Last Date:||July 19, 2022|
|Address:||Pakistan Army Selection & Recruitment Center, Lahore|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Interested individuals who meet the eligibility requirements given below may Join Pakistan Army AFNS. Interested candidates who are between 17 to 28 years of age possessing Intermediate, BSc Nursing, Nursing Diploma, and Post RN BSc Nursing are eligible to Join Pakistan Army AFNS Entry 2022/2023. Detailed eligibility criteria are given below and can also be viewed on the Join Pakistan Army website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Army Nursing Jobs 2022?
For BSc Nursing: The candidates which aspire to appear in FSc Part-II exams (holding 50% marks in 1st Year) are eligible to apply with a HOPE certificate signed by the Principal of the respective college/ institution for obtaining 50% marks. On declaration of Part-II result, candidates are required to submit an F.Sc marks sheet.
For Trained Nurses: Candidates applying as Trained Nurses should be enrolled with Pakistan Nursing Council PNC. The qualified individuals possessing post-basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU, etc from a hospital/ institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC) will be given preference.
AFNS – BSc Nursing (Female):
- Matric with Science (60% Marks Minimum)
- F.Sc (Pre-medical) (50% Marks Minimum)
Trained Nurses – Female:
- Nursing Diploma and Midwifery.
- B.Sc Generic Nursing.
- Post (RN) BSc Nursing.
- Age Limit for BSc Nursing: 17 to 25 Years.
- Height: 5 Feet
- Age Limit for Trained Nurses: 18 to 28 Years.
- Height: 5 Feet
- Weight: As per body structure.
- Candidates who belong to Pakistan, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit Baltistan are eligible. Only individuals who perfectly meet the requirements mentioned above are eligible for these vacancies.
- BSc Nursing: Female unmarried/ widow/ separated/ divorcee without encumbrances are eligible.
- Trained Nurses. Married/ Unmarried both are eligible.
Online Registration/Apply Online?
- Candidates who want to register for Join Pak Army through AFNS should visit the www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
- Candidates may also visit the Pak Army Selections & Recruitment Centers.
- After the Online Registration of candidates, the Roll Number Slips bearing Test Dates & Venues will be uploaded on the given link.
- The online registration via www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk is open from 20th June to 19th July 2022.
Candidates who want online registration should visit the nearest Army Recruitment Centers with the following documents.
- Original Academic Certificates with 2 Sets of Attested Copies of these documents.
- Attested copy of Domicile & Original Domicile.
- Photocopy of CNIC & Original CNIC.
- 3 Attested Resh Passport Size Photographs.
Related Forces Jobs:
- Join Pak Army Sipahi & JCO Jobs
- Airport Security Force ASF Jobs
- Anti Narcotics Force ANF Jobs
- Join Pak Navy Jobs 2022 as PN Cadet Batch 2022-B
- Join Pak Army as Captain Jobs 2022
- Join Pak Army as Captain Jobs 2022 LCC
- Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet Jobs
Join Pakistan Army as BSc Nursing/Trained Nurses Jobs 2022