Through this page, Pakistani Nationals who are looking Join Pakistan Army can get information about the latest recruitment announcement of the Pakistan Army Lady Cadet Course after FSc. Currently, Pakistan Army has announced its recruitment notice as Join Pak Army as Captain Jobs 2022 via Lady Cadet Course 21.
We obtained this Pak Army Recruitment Notice from the Daily Jang newspaper. Interested Pakistan Nationals searching for Forces Jobs/Pakistan Army Jobs/Join Pak Army Jobs/Lady Captain Jobs should read this post. Candidates can also read Pakistan Navy Jobs, FC Jobs 2022 & Defence Security Force Jobs.
The Pakistan Army today announced the recruitment of women for the post of Captain/Pak Army Female Jobs. The Lady Cadet Course for Women Fresh Graduates is a great opportunity to join the Pakistan Army through LCC-21, online registration has been started.
This is an opportunity only for female graduate Pakistani national holders, so girls who have completed their graduation degree in their early years can submit online registration through joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Interested women candidates can apply online and also visit any Army Selection and Recruitment Center AS & RCS near you.
Pakistan Army Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||2nd July 2022|
|Location:||Pakistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK|
|Education:||Master, MBA, BE, MS, BS|
|Address:||Pakistan Army Recruitment & Selection Centre, Lahore|
Currently, Pakistan Army Jobs are opening as Join Pak Army as Captain via Lady Cadet Course LCC-21 in various branches such as Corps of Engineers, Corps of Signals, Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers – EME, Corps of Ordnance, Information & Computer Technology Officers, Inter-Services Public Relations ISPR.
Interested individuals who want to apply for these Pak Army Captain Jobs 2022/Pak Army ICT Officers Jobs 2022 should read the eligibility requirements through the Join Pakistan Army website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Eligibility Criteria for Pak Army Lady Cadet Course LCC 21:
Only Female Pakistani Nationals are eligible for recruitment. Unmarried candidates who are aged between 18 to 28 years are eligible. The detailed eligibility criteria for each branch are described below.
Corps of Engineers:
- BE/MS in Town Planning
- BE/MS Architectural
- BE/MS in GIS & RS/Civil Engineering
Corps of Signals:
- BE Elec (Telecom) qual preferably MSEE (Telecom)
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers – EME:
- BE in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- BE in Mechatronics Engineering
Corps of Ordnance:
- BSc/BE Textile Engineering
- MBA Supply Chain Management
Information & Computer Technology Officers – ICTO:
- BS/BE in Computer Science, System Engineering, or Informatics/Cyber Security
Inter-Services Public Relations ISPR:
- Master or equivalent in IR or Peace & Conflict Studies
- M.Phil / MS / MCS will be preferred.
- Candidates who have qualified privately are not eligible for the Lady Cadet Course.
- There is no 3rd Division/Grade D and only a 2nd Division “C” grade in the entire academic career.
- The qualifications of each department vary from time to time in the distribution of required posts in different departments.
Related Forces Jobs Links:
- Join Pakistan Army as Medical Cadet Jobs 2022
- Join FC Jobs 2022 – Frontier Corps South Balochistan
- Frontier Corps FC North KPK Jobs 2022
- ASF Jobs 2022 Advertisement
- Anti Narcotics Force ANF Jobs 2022
How to Registration Online/Apply Online?
- Interested individuals are requested to visit the Pakistan Army Official website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for online registration.
- The availability of Online applications from 10th June 2022 to 5th July 2022.
- Candidates can also get complete information regarding job descriptions, qualifications, and application procedures from the advertisement.
- Candidates may also visit the Pakistan Army Recruitment & Selection Centers for further information.
- To Registration Online/Apply Online – Click Here.