Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Department KPK is looking to hire applications from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and merged districts to fill the vacant positions contract basis for the project under the ADP Scheme No. 934 “210226-Establishment of Information Management & Analysis Unit at Industries Department. We get these Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Department KPK Jobs 2021 from the Daily Dawn newspaper on 25th September 2021.
Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Department Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||25th September 2021|
|Education:||Master, BS, Middle|
|Company:||Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Department|
|Address:||Additional Secretary, Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Department, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar|
Industries Department KPK is hiring professionals who are dynamic, qualified, and experienced for the posts of Application Developer (BPS-17), Web Developer (BPS-17), Mobile Apps Developer (BPS-17), GIS Assistant (BPS-16), Network & System Engineer (BPS-16), Assistant Data Analyst – Power BI (BPS-16), Graphic Designer (BPS-16), Media Officer (BPS-16), and Naib Qasid (BPS-03).
These vacancies demand Middle Pass, Master’s Degree (Computer Science, Information Technology), BS (Computer Science, Information Technology), and relevant field experience. The detailed information can be viewed in the advertisement regarding job descriptions, eligibility criteria, and application procedure. Job finders of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa should also apply for PKHA Jobs.
How to Apply for Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Department KPK Jobs 2021?
- Candidates must apply online and upload the prerequisite documents visit URL: https://icteerp.kp.gov.pk:1030.
- Candidates can apply online within 15 days of the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Government servants must apply through the proper channels.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Minority, Female, and Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should have scanned copies of documents during the online submission of applications.