Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority PKHA is looking to hire applications from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including merged districts to fill the vacant positions. We get these Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority PKHA Jobs 2021 via ETEA from the Daily Dawn newspaper on 25th September 2021.
Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||25th September 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Master, Matric|
|Last Date:||October 29, 2021|
|Company:||Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority|
|Address:||Administrative Officer, Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority PKHA, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced individuals to fill the vacancies of Assistant Director (BPS-17), Assistant (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), GIS Analyst (BPS-16), Sub Engineer (BPS-12), GIS Data Collector (BPS-12), Draftsman (BPS-12), and Junior Clerk (BPS-11). Interested applicants who want to get selected on these posts should possess the prescribed eligibility criteria.
Assistant Director (BPS-17):
- 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with 5 years of experience in relevant field.
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering with 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Age Limit: 25 to 40 Years.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in office routine work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (BCS/BIT 4 Years) from a recognized University.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 years Diploma in Information Technology.
- BSc (GIS)/BS Geometric (GIS/RS) from a reputed institution with 3 years of relevant GIS Experience.
- Having Basic Qualifications DAE Civil.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in the road sector.
GIS Data Collector:
- BSc with a one-year post-graduate diploma in GIS and 5 years experience in the relevant field.
- Secondary School Certificate.
- 2 Years Diploma in Civil Draftsman.
- Six Month Course in AUTOCAD (2D, 3D) drawing computer knowledge of MS Office.
- Matriculation and 30 Words Per Minute Typing Speed in English.
The appointment of these professionals will be made through the Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency known as ETEA. The detailed information is also available on the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk. All the tests/interviews will be conducted through ETEA. Candidates searching for Govt Jobs in KPK should also read PEDO Jobs Advertisement.
How to Apply for Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority PKHA Jobs 2021 via ETEA?
- Candidates may forward applications online through the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk Or Click Here.
- Candidates must deposit the application processing fee, otherwise, applications will not be considered for the appointment.
- The online application form will be available from 29th September 2021 to 29th October 2021.
- Candidates must have scanned copies of all relevant documents during the submission of the online application.