The Directorate of Industries and Commerce Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is applications online for the vacant posts from the applicants holding domicile of the given zones. We collect this vacancy notice from the Daily Mashriq newspaper on 7th September 2021, which was published as Industries and Commerce Department KPK Jobs 2021 via ETEA. Candidates should also visit for Industries, Commerce & Education Department KPK Jobs.
Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Department Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||7th September 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric|
|Last Date:||September 28, 2021|
|Company:||Industries, Commerce & Technical Education Department|
|Address:||Director, Industries & Commerce KPK, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:|| Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2 , Link3 , Link4 , Link5
Directorate General Industries and Commerce needed the staff as Computer Operator (BPS-16), Assistant (BPS-16), Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14), Assistant Industrial Development Officer (BPS-12), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), and Consumer Inspector (BPS-10).
The list of zonal quotas is available in the job notice. Candidates who belong to the relevant zone may apply for these posts. These vacancies hiring applications from dynamic, qualified, and energetic young individuals who have qualifications such as Intermediate, Matriculation, and Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
Candidates can get Complete Eligibility Criteria like Qualifications, Experience, Age Limits, and Job Descriptions from the advertisement for each post. This appointment will be made through the Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA.
How to Apply for Industries and Commerce Department KPK Jobs 2021?
- This recruitment will be made through the ETEA.
- ETEA invites applications online through its Job Portal www.etea.edu.pk OR Click Here.
- The Online Application Form on the ETEA website is available till 28th September 2021.
- You have to submit the Application Processing Fee to the ETEA on an auto-generated deposit slip after the successful submission of the online application.
- Candidates can also get all information on the application procedures through the ETEA website.