Through this page, candidates can get information on Health Department Dir Upper Jobs 2021 – PHC Technician Recruitment. Interested applicants of Dir Upper District searching for Government Jobs in Dir Upper/Health Department Jobs/Jobs in KPK are welcomed to read this post and apply for the opened vacancies. This vacancy announcement is advertised through the Daily Aaj newspaper.
Health Department KPK Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||9th June 2021|
|Education:||Intermediate, Matric, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||June 25, 2021|
|Company:||Health Department KPK|
|Address:||District Health Officer, Dir Upper|
|Job Alerts:|| Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2 , Link3 , Link4 , Link5
Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking to hire applications from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to recruit staff for its District Health Authority Dir Upper. Jobs are opening for PHC Technicians. A total of 5 new PHC Technician (BPS-12) Jobs are opening in KPK.
This post requires at least a 2nd Division Secondary School Certificate in Science from a recognized board and two years diploma in the relevant Paramedical Technology from recognized Medical Faculty or FSc Medical Technology in the relevant technology from a recognized board. The candidate should be 18 to 30 years old.
The recruitment will be conducted through the Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency ETEA. Candidates should visit the ETEA website for complete information. The application procedure is also available on the website. Candidates all over KP can apply. Women and disable quotas will be observed. Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous organization are also applicable.
How to Apply through ETEA Job Portal?
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk for submission of online applications.
- Candidates have to submit Application Processing Fee on a challan form which will be generated after successful submission of the application.
- Applications without an Application Processing Fee will not be entertained.
- The department reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- To submit online information through ETEA – Click Here.