On this page, we posted Public Sector Department Government of KPK Jobs 2021. Public Sector Organization Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is hiring applications from newly merged districts to fill the latest vacant positions. We get this advertisement for Public Sector Organization Jobs from the Daily Aaj newspaper on 9 June 2021.
Public Sector Organization Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||9th June 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Literate|
|Last Date:||June 28, 2021|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
|Address:||Project Director, Directorate of Transport & Mass Transit, KPK Benevolent Fund Building, Room No. 210, Saddar, Peshawar|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
The Public Sector Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking to hire Office Assistant (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), Accountant (BPS-16), Technician (BPS-12), Driver (BPS-06), Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Chowkidar (BPS-01), and Sweeper (BPS-01). Interested applicants looking for Government Jobs in FATA are invited to apply for these vacancies.
Candidates who want to apply for the aforementioned post should read the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. These vacancies are opening for Literate, DAE, B.Com, BA/Bachelor’s degree qualified individuals. The appointment will be made on fixed pay. The salary packages are listed in the advertisement.
The appointment against these vacancies will be made through Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA. Candidates can also get advertisements and information about these vacancies from the ETEA website www.etea.edu.pk.
How to Apply Online via ETEA?
- Interested applicants can forward their application Online through the ETEA Online Job Portal www.etea.edu.pk.
- Candidates can visit the given link and read the application procedure.
- Candidates should deposit the application processing fee after the submission of the application.
- The online application system is available for Serial No. 1 to 4 positions.
- Candidates who want to apply for serial no. 5 to 8 positions, should submit an application to the Project Director, Directorate of Transport & Mass Transit, KPK Benevolent Fund Building, Room No. 210, Saddar, Peshawar.
- Candidates who are already government employees should provide NOC.
- To download the Application Form – Click Here.