Scroll down this page to get Finance Division Government of Pakistan Jobs 2023 – www.finance.gov.pk. We collected this current career opening notice from the Daily Jang newspaper.
These employment opportunities offered by the Government of Pakistan are opening for Pakistani Nationals. The Finance Division has announced these employment opportunities on a contractual basis.
The Finance Division is looking to hire highly qualified, dynamic, and motivated professionals on a contractual basis as President of NBP, Director General of – Subsidies Cell, Senior Manager – Of subsidies Cell, Member Competition Commission of Pakistan, and Director General – Debt.
These employment opportunities are announced in the National Bank of Pakistan, Debt Management Office, Competitive Commission of Pakistan CCP, and Economic & Financial Reforms Unit.
Highly experienced professionals possessing requisite qualifications with strong background experience may apply for these employment opportunities. They should also meet the skills requirements. Complete terms & conditions regarding eligibility conditions are available in the advertisement.
Desired individuals can get eligibility criteria and job descriptions from the Finance Division’s website at www.finance.gov.pk and the National Job Portal NJP website at www.njp.gov.pk.
Ministry of Finance Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||9th February 2023|
|Company:||Ministry of Finance|
|Address:||Section Officer (HR-IV), Room No. 129, “S” Block, Pak Secretariat, Finance Division, Islamabad|
How to Apply for Finance Division Government of Pakistan Jobs 2023?
- Applications must be submitted online through the National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates fulfilling the laid down criteria will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the appointment process.
- In case of selection, candidates working in Government Departments, Autonomous, or Semi-Autonomous Bodies will have to seek retirement/resignation before joining this assignment.
- To get more information visit the Finance Division website – Click Here.