Through this page, we informed the residents of Balochistan about Civil Defence Balochistan Jobs 2021 Latest Recruitment. Candidates all over Balochistan are invited to apply for these vacancies. Both males & females are eligible for these Civil Defence Jobs 2021. We get this vacancy notice from the Daily Express newspaper on 16 June 2021. Candidates should also read Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021.
Civil Defence Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||16th June 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|Last Date:||July 09, 2021|
|Address:||Director, Civil Defence Balochistan, Quetta|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Applications are invited to recruit Commander Bomb Disposal (BPS-15), Chief Instructor (BPS-14), Stenographer (BPS-14), Assistant Computer Operator (BPS-12), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Staff Officer (BPS-11), Laboratory Assistant (BPS-07), Security Supervisor (BPS-07), Technician Bomb Disposal (BPS-06), Rescuer (BPS-05), Fireman (BPS-05), Junior Instructor (BPS-05), Security Guard (BPS-05), Swimmer (BPS-04), Driver (Contract), Demonstrator (BPS-03), Daftari (BPS-02), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01)/Contract, and Mali (BPS-01).
These vacancies are opening for Literate, Primary, Middle Pass, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s Degree holders. Interested male/female individuals should read the eligibility criteria for the desired post via advertisement. The age limit for all positions is 18 to 30 years. The quota for all divisions is listed in the advertisement.
Candidates who are already government employees may also apply through the proper channels. Females, Minorities, and Disable Person quotas will be observed as per Government Policy. Interested individuals can forward the application by following the application procedure given below.
Application Procedure for Civil Defence Jobs 2021:
- Eligible applicants can forward their applications to the respective Division Office.
- Applications having complete information should reach the given addresses before 09 July 2021.
- Applications must contain attested copies of CNIC, PRC, Domicile, and Educational Certificates.
- Ineligible individuals should not forward applications.
- Selected individuals may be posted in any district of Balochistan.
- Applications reached after 9 July 2021 will not be considered.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Candidates will not be paid TA/DA for the purpose of test/interview.
- The written test dates & venues will be announced later.