On this page, we informed our visitors that the Ministry of Defence (Defence Division) Government of Pakistan has announced its latest recruitment advertisement. We found this advertisement for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021 MOD Latest Appointment – www.mod.gov.pk from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on 10 June 2021. Interested individuals searching for Government Jobs/Defence Division Jobs/Jobs in Rawalpindi are welcomed to apply.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||10th June 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Primary|
|Company:||Ministry of Defence|
|Last Date:||June 25, 2021|
|Address:||Section Officer (D-32/Admin-II), Ministry of Defence (Defence Division), Pak Secretariat No. II, Rawalpindi|
Currently, Defence Division Rawalpindi is hiring applications from Pakistani Nationals to recruit Computer Operators (BPS-15), Steno-typist (BPS-14), Driver (BPS-04), and Naib Qasid (BPS-01). Applicants interested in these vacancies should read the post requirements mentioned separately in the vacancy notice posted below.
The list of provincial quotas is described in the advertisement. Overall, these positions demand Primary, Intermediate, and Bachelor’s degree qualifications. Applicants who want to apply for Stenotypist Jobs should possess a speed of a minimum of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively. Applicants applying for Computer Operator Jobs should hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics. They should also have a one-year computer diploma.
The age relaxation in upper age will be given as per Government Policy. Government servants may also apply through proper channels. The department will scrutinize the applications and call the eligible and shortlisted candidates for the next process of appointment.
How to Apply for MOD Jobs?
- Application Forms are available on the Ministry of Defence website www.mod.gov.pk.
- Candidates can forward this application form having complete information and documents to the Section Officer (D-32/Admin-II), Ministry of Defence (Defence Division), Pak Secretariat No. II, Rawalpindi.
- Application forms should reach the address within 15 days.
- Candidates who want to apply for more than one post should submit separate applications.
- To download the Application Form – Click Here.