On this page, you will read the information on Bank Al Habib MTO Jobs 2022 Management Trainee Officers Program. We received this information from the Bank Al Habib Official Career Portal.
Bank Al Habib Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||2nd April 2022|
|Last Date:||April 10, 2022|
|Company:||Bank Al Habib|
|Address:||Bank Al Habib Limited, BAHL, Lahore|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
The Bank Al Habib is offering Management Trainee Officers MTO Program. Candidates from all over Pakistan may apply. Both male and female applicants are eligible.
The Bank Al Habib Management Trainee Officer Program is a talent development program guided by its Value System and is aligned with our corporate goals for the development of Bank Al Habib and the future leaders of Pakistan.
Accelerate your career with the Bank Al Habib Management Trainee Officer Program. You will have the opportunity to learn from industry professionals, experienced bankers and benefit from banking knowledge through a planned training program.
Incorporating experimental learning methods through classroom training and field assignments, management trainee officers will have the opportunity to interact with banking experts and learn from their experience.
The combination of case studies, project assignments, and assessments help management trainee officers better and better equipped to deal with problems in the banking sector in Pakistan. BAHL looks forward to transforming you into one of Bank Al Habib’s future leaders.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree from an HEC recognized University
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 and above
- Minimum 1st Division in Matriculation and Intermediate
- Maximum age of up to 25 years
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants may visit the Bank Al Habib Career Portal for online submission of applications.
- Only online applications submitted at https://www.bankalhabib.com/current-openings shall be entertained.
- To get further information and online application form visit the prescribed link or Click Here.
Bank Al Habib MTO Jobs 2022 Advertisement