Interested Pakistani nationals can get here Trade Development Authority of Pakistan TDAP Jobs 2021. This advertisement is obtained from the Daily Jang newspaper on 11 June 2021. The TDAP is hiring staff for its Information Technology IT Section. Interested individuals searching for IT Sector Jobs/Jobs in Karachi/Ministry of Commerce Jobs are welcomed to get this advertisement.
Trade Development Authority of Pakistan - TDAP Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||11th June 2021|
|Company:||Trade Development Authority of Pakistan - TDAP|
|Last Date:||June 26, 2021|
|Address:||Deputy Director Establishment, TDAP, Ministry of Commerce, Block-A, 5th Floor, Finance & Trade Centre, Shahrah e Faisal, Karachi|
Currently, the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan TDAP is hiring the services of qualified and experienced IT Professionals as Web Developer (TPS-04), Web Designer (TPS-04), Network Administrator (TPS-04), and Hardware Technician (TPS-04). Candidates can get more information about these TDAP Jobs 2021 from the TDAP Web Portal www.tdap.gov.pk.
Interested IT professionals can get eligibility criteria through the vacancy notice. As described in the advertisement, applicants with qualifications of BS/BSc (4 Years) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering from a recognized educational institute are applicable for these vacancies. Applicants should also have a minimum of three years of experience in a related field. The complete information of required qualifications and experience is listed in the advertisement.
This appointment will be made on a contract basis. The complete detail of the contract and place of posting is available on the TDAP web portal www.tdap.gov.pk. The department will check the delivered applications and will call the only eligible individuals who perfectly have requisite qualifications and experience.
How to Apply/Download Application Form?
- Application Forms are available on the TDAP website www.tdap.gov.pk.
- Candidates can download it and forward it completely filled to the department.
- Candidates should attach their latest CV, experience certificate, passport-size photograph, and copy of CNIC.
- Do not attach copies of academic certificates/degrees at this stage.
- Candidates who are already government servants must apply through the proper channels.
- Applications holding complete/correct information/documents should reach the Deputy Director Establishment, TDAP, Ministry of Commerce, Block-A, 5th Floor, Finance & Trade Centre, Shahrah e Faisal, Karachi within 15 days.