Through this link, our visitors can obtain all current and upcoming The Women University Multan WUM Jobs 2021 Latest Recruitment. Currently, Women University Multan is looking for dynamic & motivated professionals on a contract basis for a period of one year. We get this career notice on 8 July 2021.
Women University Multan Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||8th July 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Matric|
|Last Date:||July 30, 2021|
|Company:||Women University Multan|
|Address:||Registrar, The Women University Katchery Campus, LMQ Road, Opposite District Courts, Multan|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
The Women University Multan is hiring a Project Manager (PPS-08), Accountant (PPS-05), Sub Engineer – Electrical (PPS-06), Sub Engineer Civil (PPS-06), Computer Operator (PPS-05), Draftsman (PPS-04), and Naib Qasid (PPS-01).
Candidates who want to fill these positions should possess Matriculation, Intermediate, DAE, and Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates can get each post’s requirements of eligibility from the advertisement. Only eligible individuals may forward applications.
The appointment will be made on a contract basis for a period of one year, which can be extended on the basis of satisfactory performances. Applicants who belong to Punjab Province are applicable. Age relaxation will be given as per Government Policy.
How to Apply Online for Women University Multan WUM Jobs 2021?
- Candidates are requested to fill the employment form online given at www.wum.edu.pk.
- Candidates should also submit the application form to the university, which is available on the WUM university website.
- Challan Forms are also available on the WUM website www.wum.edu.pk.
- Candidates can Apply Online, Deposit the Application Processing Fee on Challan Form, and submit the Employment Form to the Registrar, The Women University (Katchery Campus), LMQ Road, Opposite District Courts, Multan.
- Candidates may forward applications online and submit a hard copy, which should be delivered before 30th July 2021.
- To fill the online application form – Click Here.