Through this link, our visitors can obtain all current and upcoming The Women University Multan WUM Jobs 2021 – Apply via www.wum.edu.pk. Currently, Women University Multan is looking for dynamic & motivated professionals on a contract basis for a period of one year for its project of Punjab Day Care Fund Society. Interested applicants having domicile of Punjab Province are invited to fill these vacant posts.
Women University Multan Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||15th September 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Literate, Master, Matric|
|Last Date:||October 07, 2021|
|Company:||Women University Multan|
|Address:||Registrar, The Women University Katchery Campus, LMQ Road, Opposite District Courts, Multan|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
The Women University Multan is hiring Montessori Teacher – Female Only, Naib Qasid, and Aya – Female Only. Literate and Matriculation qualifications holders can apply for Naib Qasid and Aya Jobs. Candidates who want to apply for Montessori Teachers Jobs should have at least a B.A, BSc, MA, or MSc qualification with 1 to 3 years of teaching experience.
The appointment will be made on a contract basis for a period of one year, which can be extended on the basis of satisfactory performances. Applicants who belong to Punjab Province are applicable. Age relaxation will be given as per Government Policy.
How to Apply Online for Women University Multan WUM Jobs 2021?
- Candidates are requested to fill the employment form online given at www.wum.edu.pk.
- Candidates should also submit the application form to the university, which is available on the WUM university website.
- Challan Forms are also available on the WUM website www.wum.edu.pk.
- Candidates can Apply Online, Deposit the Application Processing Fee on Challan Form, and submit the Employment Form to the Registrar, The Women University (Katchery Campus), LMQ Road, Opposite District Courts, Multan.
- Candidates may forward applications online and submit a hard copy, which should be delivered before 7th October 2021.
- To fill the online application form – Click Here.