Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company is hiring applications from dynamic, qualified, and eligible individuals having domicile of Tribal Areas for its latest recruitment. TESCO has hired the services of the Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency for the recruitment of these TESCO Jobs 2022 – Assistant Lineman ALM Jobs 2022.
Interested applicants of Tribal Districts looking for Government Jobs should read this post and apply if they fill the requirements. This recruitment will be made on a contract basis for a period of one year. Candidates can get more details at www.etea.edu.pk.
Tribal Areas Electricity Supply Company - TESCO Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||23rd January 2022|
|Last Date:||January 31, 2022|
|Company:||Tribal Areas Electricity Supply Company - TESCO|
|Address:||Director TESCO, Wapda House, Shami Road, Peshawar|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
Currently, Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company is going to recruit Assistant Lineman ALM. Candidates belonging to Bajaur, Mohmand, Khyber, FR Peshawar, Orakzai, FR Kohat, Kurram, North Waziristan, FR Bannu, FR Lakki, South Waziristan, FR D.I Khan, and FR Tank. A 20% quota for children of TESCO Employees shall be observed. Minorities quota is also reserved.
Desired individuals who want to get selected must fill the educational and physical requirements. According to qualifications criteria, applicants holding Matriculation are eligible to get recruited. You can get detailed physical requirements from the vacancy image.
- Total Posts: 200
- Educational Qualifications: Matriculation
- Age Limit: 18 to 33 Years Including Age Relaxation
- Physical Category: A
- Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches
- Chest: Minimum 32 Inches
- Race: 800 meters in 5 Minutes
- PushUps: 20 in 3 Minutes
How to Apply for TESCO Jobs 2022 – Assistant Lineman ALM Jobs 2022?
- To participate in this recruitment process, candidates may apply online through www.etea.edu.pk Or Click Here.
- The complete procedure of submission of application and application processing fee is available on the ETEA website.
- The Online Application Portal will be open from 10th January to 31st January 2022.