Through this page, our visitors can get detail of SZABIST Larkana Jobs 2021 – Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology. We post here all current and upcoming career opportunities in SZABIST. Interested individuals are requested to stay connected with this page to get the latest information.
Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology - SZABIST Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||8th August 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBA, MS, Ph.D|
|Last Date:||August 15, 2021|
|Company:||Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology - SZABIST|
|Address:||HR Office, SZABIST, Larkana|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Currently, Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology is looking to hire Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty. Jobs are opening for Assistant Professions, Lecturers, Assistant Manager – Administration, Finance Officer, HR Officer, Procurement Officer, ERFA Officer, EDC Officer, DLD Lab Engineer, Assistant Librarian, and Graphic Designer.
Teaching Faculty is required for Management Sciences and Public Health. Applicants who want to get recruited against these posts should follow the post requirements, which are listed in the advertisement. Overall, candidates holding a Ph.D. Degree and MS/M.Phil’s qualifications in the same discipline can apply.
For non-teaching jobs, candidates holding qualifications like Bachelor’s, MBA, and Master’s degrees with 1 to 5 years of experience in the same field are welcomed to apply. Candidates can get each post criteria from the advertisement.
How to Apply for SZABIST Larkana Jobs 2021?
- Application Forms are available to download on the SZABIST website http://lrk.szabist.edu.pk/careers.
- Resumes will be accepted only in the given format.
- Candidates who want to forward applications online should send the application form via email at [email protected].
- Applications can also be forwarded through courier services to the HR Office, SZABIST, Larkana.
- Applications having complete information must be reached before 15th August 2021.
- To download the application form – Click Here.