Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Department Government of Punjab is hiring applications from residents of Punjab to fill the vacant positions in its Lahore Division. These Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Department Lahore Jobs 2021 is announced on 05 August 2021. Candidates can also apply for Social Welfare and Bait ul Maal Department Bahawalpur Jobs.
Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department Punjab Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||5th August 2021|
|Education:||Intermediate, Literate, Matric, Middle, Primary, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||August 19, 2021|
|Company:||Social Welfare & Bait-Ul-Maal Department Punjab|
|Address:||Divisional Director, Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Lahore, 126 B-Block, New Garden Town, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join WhatsApp Group|
Currently, the department is hiring applications to recruit Nurse (Male/Female) (BPS-14), Vocational Training Instructor (BPS-11), Craft Supervisor (BPS-11), Store-Keeper (BPS-11), Supervisor Social Welfare (BPS-09), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Handicraft Teacher (BPS-08), House Mother (BPS-06), Driver (BPS-04), Cook (BPS-01), Sweeper (BPS-01), Attendant (BPS-01), and Mali (BPS-01).
These vacancies are available for Literate, Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, and relevant diploma holders. Candidates interested in these vacancies can get information on the required criteria for the desired post from the advertisement. Both males and females individuals are invited to apply.
Candidates must have the requisite diploma. Candidates applying for Clerk Jobs should have at least a typing speed of 25 words per minute. The recruitment will be done according to the Contract Appointment Recruitment Policy 2002. Females, Minorities, and Disable Person quotas are observed.
How to Apply for Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Department Lahore Jobs 2021?
- Interested applicants can submit applications on plain paper to Divisional Director, Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Lahore, 126 B-Block, New Garden Town, Lahore.
- Servants of Government Departments are required to present NOC when the competent authority is required.
- The age relaxation will be admissible as per Government Rules.
- Applications must include all supporting documents as listed in the advertisement.
- Candidates can forward applications till 19 August 2021.