This page is created to inform our visitors about the current and upcoming Punjab University of Technology Jobs 2023. Currently, we find an advertisement regarding Punjab University Career through the Daily Jang newspaper.
Applications are invited from adequately qualified individuals (male/female) domiciled in the province of Punjab, who are dynamic and competent professionals in their relevant fields, for Punjab University of Technology Rasul, against the statutory/project posts on a contract basis for the period mentioned for each post as per the Punjab University of Technology Rasul Act-2018 and the Statutes.
Punjab University of Technology Rasul Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||10th November 2023|
|Location:||Punjab, Mandi Bahauddin|
|Education:||Bachelor, ACCA, M.Phil, Master, MBA, Ph.D|
|Company:||Punjab University of Technology Rasul|
|Address:||Punjab University of Technology Rasul 13-km Sarai-e-Alamgir Road, Rasul, Mandi Bahauddin|
Punjab University of Technology is seeking the services of Professor, Associate Professor, Lecturer, Instructors, Assistant Controller of Examination, Network Administrator, Computer Programmer, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Engineer, Hardware Technician, Computer Operator, and Driver. There are two vacancies available, and applicants must be between 40 and 50 years old to apply.
The criteria of these positions demand Ph.D, M.Phil, MS, ACCA, MBA, and Bachelor qualifications in the same discipline with working experience in the same domain.
Complete information regarding Applications Submission, Eligibility Criteria, and Salary Packages is available in the career notice. The above positions are being offered on a contract basis.
How to Apply?
- Application form is available on the link www.putrasul.edu.pk.
- Applications complete in all respects must reach in office of the Registrar by 1st December 2023.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Only candidates domiciled in Punjab Province are eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be granted.
- Applicants should consult the advertisement for comprehensive information regarding selection criteria, reserved quotas, and the application submission procedure