The Planning and Development Board Government of Punjab is hiring applications from eligible individuals for the vacant posts in its Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth Project PTEGP. The Daily Express newspaper announced this Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth Project Jobs 2023.
Planning & Development Board Punjab Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||29th April 2023|
|Last Date:||May 19, 2023|
|Company:||Planning & Development Board Punjab|
|Address:||Project Manager, Project Management Unit PMU, Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth Project, Planning & Development Board, 175-A Scotch Corner, Upper Mall, Lahore|
Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2
This project wants a Monitoring & Evaluation Supervisor and Finance Assistant. Detailed eligibility/selection criteria, experience, and job description are available on the PMU PTEGP website https://ptegp.punjab.gov.pk/careers.
- Masters/Bachelor (Hons) (16 Years of Education) in Business Administration, Finance, Management
- Gender: Males/Females
- Experience: At least three years of experience
- Age Limit: 25 to 35 Years
Monitoring & Evaluation Supervisor:
- At least 16 Years of Education in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Economics, Management, or Related Fields.
- At least one year of experience in the same field.
- Age Limit: 24 to 35
How to Apply for Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth Project Jobs 2023?
- Candidates can apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- The closing date to receive the resumes of applicants is 19th May 2023.