Applications are invited from suitable applicants for Punjab Rural Support Program PRSP Jobs 2022. We received these career opportunities from the official website of PRSP.
A consortium comprising Punjab Rural Support Program and Pakistan Agriculture Coalition is going to implement a mega-project aimed to provide agricultural extension services at farmers of Dera Ghazi Khan Division (four districts namely DG Khan, Rajanpur, Layyah, Muzaffargarh) and Gujranwala Division (Six districts namely Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Mandi Bahauddin, Gujrat, Sialkot, Narowal).
Prime Recruitment Services Pakistan - PRSP Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||17th March 2022|
|Education:||ACCA, Bachelor, CA, Master, MBA, Relevant Diploma|
|Last Date:||March 21, 2022|
|Company:||Prime Recruitment Services Pakistan - PRSP|
|Address:||HR Manager, Punjab Rural Support Program, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:|| Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 , Link2 , Link3 , Link4 , Link5
This project is looking to hire applications from qualified and motivated individuals for the recruitment of District Agriculture Officers, District HR Managers, District ICT Managers, District Finance Officers, Agriculture Officers, and Field Assistants.
The PRSP invites applications from residents of Punjab Province to fill these vacancies. Only eligible individuals are requested to apply. Both male and female applicants are eligible. Transgenders may also apply.
Interested applicants who are looking for employment opportunities in Agriculture Department should not miss these Agriculture Officers Jobs, Field Assistant Jobs, and Managers Jobs.
District Agriculture Officer:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) / M.Sc. Agriculture from HEC recognized University in the mentioned disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years field experience of crops grown in these divisions.
- Must have experience in advisory services and field staff training/farmers training.
District HR Manager:
- MBA/MPA or Masters in any other related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in HR functions (recruitment, staff training, HR record management, etc.) in some reputable organizations.
District ICT Manager:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) / M.Sc. in Computer Science or any other related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Android Applications, MIS, and Data Management.
District Finance Officer:
- ACCA / MBA (Finance) / CA-inter / M.Com
- 5 years experience in Accounting / Finance with a reputable organization with special emphasis on payroll, bookkeeping, offices finance management, financial reporting.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture from HEC recognized Universities.
- Minimum 2-3 years field experience of crops.
- Preferably with experience in farmers’ training and advisory services.
- Must have own motorcycle with valid driving license.
- Good skills in using smartphone/android applications, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet, WhatsApp, and social media skills.
- Preference will be given to the local staff of the same tehsil/district.
- Three years diploma in agricultural sciences (with or without work experience) or F.Sc. preferably experience working with pesticide/seed/fertilizer companies
- Must have own motorcycle with valid driving license
- Preference will be given to local staff having Domicile of the respective district.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can forward applications online at http://www.prsp.org.pk/Career/JobApplication.aspx OR Click Here.
- Online applications shall be received till 21st March 2022.
Punjab Rural Support Program PRSP Jobs 2022 Advertisement