Here, we posted information on the Punjab Human Organ Transplantation Authority PHOTA Jobs 2023, which we collected from the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper today. Interested applicants who are looking for Jobs in Punjab should read this post.
Punjab Human Organ Transplant Authority hires applications from qualified, dynamic, and motivated professionals on a contract for employment for residents of Punjab Province.
The competent authority is looking to hire applications for the recruitment of the Director of Legal, Director of Technical, Director of Administration, Director of Public Relations, Assistant Director of IT, Staff Nurse, Vigilance Inspector, Data Entry Operator, Store Keeper, Electrician, Plumber, Telephone Operator, Driver, Dak Runner, Naib Qasid, Security Guard, Vigilance Guard, and Sanitary Worker.
The employment opportunities are opening for qualified applicants of Punjab Province having Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, LLM, M.Phil, and MBBS Qualifications with relevant field experience.
You have to review the advertisement for complete information on Eligibility Criteria, Age Limitations, Experience Requirements, Salary Packages, Job Descriptions, Place of Posting, and Application Procedures.
Punjab Human Organ Transplant Authority - PHOTA Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||13th January 2023|
|Education:||MBBS, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, M.Phil, LLM|
|Company:||Punjab Human Organ Transplant Authority - PHOTA|
|Address:||Dairy Section - Office of Director General/Administrator - PHOTA, 39 Shadman - I, near Shadman Market, Lahore|
How to Apply?
- Desired applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may download the Application Form from www.phota.punjab.gov.pk or Click Here.
- Only applications submitted on this form shall be entertained.
- Candidates must attach the requisite documents such as attested photocopies of CVs, PMC/PMDC Registration Certificates, Educational Degrees/Diplomas, CNIC, Result Cards, Experience Certificates, Domiciles, and Fresh Photographs.
- Applications with complete information and documents should be submitted to the Dairy Section – Office of Director General/Administrator – PHOTA, 39 Shadman – I, near Shadman Market, Lahore.
- Applicants must pay the application processing fee.