A Public Sector Organization of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is seeking applications from qualified individuals for the appointment to vacant positions (Public Sector Organization KPK Jobs 2023).
KPK Organization announced these government jobs in KPK for residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province. The competent organization invites applications online for this recruitment.
The Public Sector Organization Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Jobs is opening under Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Human Capital Investment Project. These employment opportunities are available for both Males/Females.
The Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency ETEA will hire applications online for this recruitment. The ETEA will make the appointment. This advertisement is also available on the ETEA website at www.etea.edu.pk.
Public Sector Organization Jobs Latest
|8th April 2023
|Master, BS, MBA
|Public Sector Organization
|Public Sector Organization Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar
Govt Vacancies are opening for a Project Manager, Finance Officer, and Monitoring Assistant. These positions are based in Peshawar, Nowshera, Swabi, and Haripur, but applicants across KPK may apply.
Candidates looking for employment opportunities in KPK should not miss this chance. The appointment will be made purely on a merit basis.
These vacancies want applications from BS, Master, M.Com, and MBA Qualifications holders having relevant field experience. Candidates must fill the other skills and experience demands listed in the advertisement.
Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ETEA Screening Test where applicable. However, detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the ETEA and then by the selection committee concerned.
Interview calls letter will be issued to shortlisted candidates based on scrutiny only. Shortlisting will be based on the Screening Test conducted by the ETEA.
How to Apply Online at ETEA Web Portal:
- Eligible applicants may apply through the ETEA Online Job Portal at www.etea.edu.pk Or Click Here.
- The ETEA Online Form is available from 3rd April 2023 to 18th April 2023.
- Candidates should download the system-generated Challan Form after submitting the applications.
- They can pay the application processing fee on the auto-generated Challan Form.
- Applicants are requested to have scanned copies of supporting documents because ETEA also requires copies during the online submission of the form.
- The ETEA will inform the individuals of the following procedure through an SMS.
- The ETEA will provide a Registration Slip after the online submission of applications.