On this page, the latest job notifications are posted, named ‘Public Sector Organization Islamabad Jobs 2023.’ This career advertisement was published by the Daily Aaj newspaper. Interested persons can get all news concerning jobs in the Islamabad Public Sector Organization through this post.
Applications are invited from qualified, dynamic, energetic, and self-motivated professionals to fill these vacancies. This recruitment will be made temporarily. Candidates nationwide are eligible to give their services to the Public Sector Organization.
Public Sector Organization Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||11th September 2023|
|Education:||LLB, ACMA, ACCA|
|Company:||Public Sector Organization|
|Address:||P.O Box No. 1664, GPO, Islamabad|
Public Sector Organization is engaging applications from Pakistani Nationals to recruit a Senior Legal Advisor, Consultant (Technical), Consultant (Technical – Generation), Consultant (Technical – Transmission), Consultant (Licensing), Consultant (Tariff), Legal Advisor, Assistant Legal Advisor, Financial Analyst, Deputy Legal Advisor, and Junior Legal Advisor.
- To Apply for Senior Legal Consultant, Legal Advisor (03 Posts), Assistant Legal Advisor, Deputy Legal Advisor, and Junior Legal Advisor, applicants must have qualification of L.L.B / JD from a reputable institution along with Minimum of 2 to 20 years of legal work experience, including a demonstrable record of handling legal matters at senior management levels in reputable organizations/law firms.
- For rest positions applicants must have Relevant degree recognized by HEC; Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC). In addition 15 to 25 years of experience are also mandatory to be eligible for apply.
Job descriptions, eligibility criteria, and application procedures are briefly explained in the job notification. Therefore, applicants are advised to carefully review the advertisement for more details.
How to Apply for Public Sector Organization Islamabad Jobs 2023?
- The persons who meet eligibility criteria in all aspects may forward their applications to P.O Box No. 1664, GPO, Islamabad.
- Applications must be submitted within fifteens days of publication of this advertisement.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.