A Public Sector Organization – Provincial Assembly of Sindh invites applications from highly qualified, dynamic, and experienced professionals to fill the vacant seats (Provincial Assembly of Sindh Jobs 2023 – Sindh Assembly Jobs 2023).
Interested individuals looking for Government Jobs in Sindh must apply for these employment opportunities. We collected this advertisement from the Daily Dawn Newspaper on 26th July 2023.
The Provincial Assembly Sindh wants applications to make the appointment on the vacant seat for a contract basis of three years/Regular Basis. Candidates can get complete Job Descriptions and Application Procedures on this page.
Provincial Assembly of Sindh Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||5th August 2023|
|Education:||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Company:||Provincial Assembly of Sindh|
|Address:||Administration Branch, Room No. 121, Ground Floor, Provincial Assembly of Sindh, Karachi|
Sindh Assembly Jobs 2023 has been announced through two vacancy notices. Residents of Sindh have the most significant career opportunity to get employment in the Government Department.
Advertisement No. 1 has announced posts of a Consultant, Assistant Secretary, Director, Assistant Director, Reporter, Assistant Secretary, Assistant Engineer, Law Officer, Public Relations Officer, Assistant, Assistant Protocol Officer, Assistant Recording Officer, Supervisor, Sub Auditor, Assistant Librarian, Photographer, Cameraman, Jr Stenographer, Data Entry Operator, Jr Clerk, Lady Security Assistant, Senior Proof Reader, Jr Translator, Caretaker, Technician, Traffic Controller, Record Clerk, Security Assistant, Security Supervisor, Proof Reader, Jr Security Assistant, Watch & Ward Assistant, Audio System Board Operator, Qari, and Traffic Control Assistant.
Sindh Provincial Assembly Advertisement No. 2 is looking to hire Chamber Attendants, Electricians, Machine Operators, Dispatch Riders, Daftari, Drivers, Telephone Attendants, Lift Attendants, Book Binders, Qasid, Mali, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Door Keepers, Guards, Farash, Bearers, and Sanitary Workers.
Interested persons from Sindh Province having Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degrees may apply for these vacancies. Candidates must review the advertisement for complete information on vacancies and eligibility requirements.
How to Apply for Sindh Assembly Jobs?
Advertisement No. 1:
- For this appointment, the recruiter hired the services of Pakistan Testing Services PTS.
- So, PTS will receive applications for this appointment.
- Candidates may download the Application Form & Challan Form from the PTS website (www.pts.org.pk).
- In-Service candidates should apply for these opportunities through the proper channel.
- Applications should be submitted to the PTS Head Office before 8th August 2023.
Advertisement No. 2:
- This appointment will be made directly through the interviews.
- Interviews will be held on the 15th & 16th of August, 2023.
- Interviews will be talked in Sindh Provincial Assembly, Recruitment Committee, Room No. 1.
- Quotas for special persons shall be reserved as per Government Rules.
- Candidates must bring original documents during the interviews.
Provincial Assembly of Sindh Jobs 2023 Advertisement