You’ll get on this link PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2021 in Punjab Police Notifications – SI Jobs 2021. If you seeking a career in Punjab Police then you should read this PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2021 Advertisement carefully and apply online through the given method of the online application form below.
The JobsBox.Pk downloaded this vacancy notification from the PPSC website https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/ which announced as Partial Modification of Advertisement No. 29/2020 Case No. 70-RG/2020 to 79-RG2020 for the Posts of Sub-Inspector (Open Merit).
For this enrollment opportunity, Punjab Public Service Commission invites Punjab domiciled males and females who are well-disciplined, high caliber, hardworking, and well-educated holding relevant physical fitness and qualifications as per requirements mentioned in the image posted below.
PPSC is one of the dominant testing and recruitment agency in Punjab, recruiting staff for Punjab Government Departments. Currently, it is hiring staff for Police Department Punjab.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||28th November 2021|
|Last Date:||December 03, 2021|
|Company:||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Address:||Punjab Police, Lahore|
|Job Alerts:||Join any one Whatsapp Group
Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4 Link5
Punjab Police is currently making recruitment through the Punjab Public Service Commission for 830 posts of Sub Inspectors SI (BPS-14) on Open Merit Basis. Incumbents belonging to any district of Punjab Province are permitted to apply. Competitor of any gender Male/Female is qualified to apply. The quota for each gender is affixed in the Job Notice.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2021
- Graduate (Second Division or Equivalent Grade) from a recognized University
- Age Limit: 20 to 25 Years
- Minimum Height: 5 Feet 7 Inches for Male
- Minimum Height: 5 Feet 2 Inches for Females
- Chest Requirements: 33 to 34.5 Inches – For Male Only
- Visual standards: Distant Vision 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses. Near Vision is not less than J-1 for both Male and Female
Applicants who fill the post demanded qualifications requirements and physical requirements may apply online. You can also get detailed Eligibility Criteria from the PPSC website.
- Lahore Region: 206 Posts (Including 31 for Women & 10 for Minority)
- Shaikhupura Region: 23 Posts (Including 3 for Women & 2 for Minority)
- Gujranwala Region: 107 Posts (Including 17 for Women & 5 for Minority)
- Rawalpindi Region: 144 Posts (Including 21 for Women & 07 for Minority)
- Sargodha Region: 55 Posts (Including 08 for Women & 02 for Minority)
- Faisalabad Region: 110 Posts (Including 17 for Women & 05 for Minority)
- Sahiwal Region: 25 Posts (Including 04 for Women & 1 for Minority)
- Multan Region: 63 Posts (Including 10 for Women & 03 for Minority)
- Bahawalpur Region: 68 Posts (Including 11 for Women & 3 for Minority)
- DG Khan Region: 38 Posts (Including 06 for Women & 1 for Minority)
Syllabus for Written Test Examination
One Paper MCQs Type Written Test of 100 marks (90 minutes duration) comprising the following subjects;
- General Knowledge (20%)
General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), Fundamental Rights, Geography, Basic Math, and Urdu.
- English (40%)
Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Correction / Completion, One-word substation, and Idioms.
- I.T and Language Comprehension (40%)
Usage of Basic Software like M.S Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, E-mail, etc.
How to Apply for Punjab Police Jobs 2021 – PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2021?
- First of all, you can visit the PPSC website and download the Challan Form by providing the required information for the post for which you want to apply.
- Applicants can deposit Application Processing Fee Rs. 600/- on the given Challan Form.
- After depositing the application processing fee, you can apply online.
- You must have scanned documents such as Original Challan Form, Recent Passport Size Picture, and CNIC front side.
- To read more information and for submission of online applications – Click Here.