Here, the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) announces an excellent career opportunity for residents of Punjab Province: PPSC Patwari Jobs 2023, a Patwari Job Announcement in Punjab Province.
This employment opportunity includes all quotas: 3% for Persons with Disabilities, 5% for Minorities/Non-Muslims, 15% for Women, and 20% for Employees’ Children. Candidates living in any district of Punjab are eligible.
Candidates domiciled in Lahore, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Kasur, Faisalabad, Jhang, Sheikhupura, Sargodha, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Khushab, Bhakkar, Layyah, Multan, Lodhran, Vehari, Bahawalpur, Muzaffargarh, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahawalnagar, Dera Ghazi Khan, Khanewal, Sahiwal, Okara, Pakpattan, and Rajanpur are eligible.
PPSC is going to recruit Canal Patwari for the Irrigation Department Punjab. More than 930 seats of Canal Patwari (BS-11) are vacant in the Irrigation Department Government of Punjab.
Candidates who wish to secure employment in the above-mentioned positions are requested to carefully review the job requirements as described in the advertisement. Applicants who meet the requirements must apply before the closing date
- Gender: Males/Females
- Quotas: Women, Disabled Persons, Minorities, Employees’ Children
- Domicile: Described Districts
- Age Limit for Males: 18 to 28 + 5: 33 Years
- Age Limit for Females: 18 to 28 Years + 8: 36 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Disabled Persons: 18 to 28 + 15 Years: 18 to 43 Years
- Educational Demands: Intermediate of Computer Sciences or Higher Secondary School Certificate (2nd Division) or Equivalent.
- Three months Diploma/Certificate in MS Office from an institution recognized by Government.
- Speed of 40 wpm of typing in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
Syllabus for Written Examination/Test:
- One paper of MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100 Marks of 90 minutes duration comprising questions
relating to General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (General Knowledge for Non-Muslim candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science, and Basic Computer Studies.
- The candidates who qualify for the written test will be called for Typing Test on Computer and Proficiency in MS Office.
Applicants who meet the above requirements and wish to apply should visit the PPSC’s website and apply online as soon as possible. Job descriptions and guidelines regarding application procedures are available on the PPSC’s website (https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/).
To Get Advertisement: Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here
PPSC Patwari Jobs 2023